After you have made a lot of contributions, the community will invite you join Committers
Become a committer you will have
Hmily repository write permissions
Idea free license
- Develop new features;
- Refactor codes;
- Review pull requests reliably and in time;
- Consider and accept feature requests;
- Answer questions;
- Update documentation and example;
- Improve processes and tools;
- Guide new contributors join community.
Committer needs to check the list of pull requests and issues to be processed in the community on a daily basis and assign them to the appropriate committer, that is, assignee.
After a committer is assigned with an issue, the following work is required:
- Estimate whether it is a long-term issue. If it is, please label it as pending.
- Add issue labels, such as bug, enhancement, discussion, etc.
- Add milestone.
Regardless of whether it is a community issue, there must be an assignee until the issue is resolved.