After you have made a lot of contributions, the community will nominate. Become a committer you will have
Permissions written by Soul repository
Idea is used legally
- Develop new features;
- Refactor codes;
- Review pull requests reliably and in time;
- Consider and accept feature requests;
- Answer questions;
- Update documentation and example;
- Improve processes and tools;
- Guide new contributors join community.
A committer needs to review every day the Pull Request and issue list to be processed by the community, and assign a suitable committer, that is, Assignee.
After a committer is assigned with an issue, the following work is required:
- Estimate whether it is a long-term issue. If it is, please label it as pending;
- Add issue labels, such as bug, enhancement, discussion, etc;
- Add milestone.
Notice: Whether it is a community issue or not, there must be Assignee until the issue is completed.